Radical Beauty in Everyday Life
You’re invited to share your images that capture beauty hiding in plain sight. Photographs accompanied by a signed Submission Agreement form will be accepted May 7 – 18.
Be sure to visit the free public exhibition Saturday & Sunday, June 9 & 10, 16 & 17 from Noon to 4 pm.
Click Here to Read the Complete Rules
- Photograph(s) must be submitted between May 7–18 and accompanied by the Submission Agreement form, signed and dated.
- You may submit up to two photographs. There is no entry fee.
- Photograph(s) may be 8 x 10 or 8 x 12 (portrait or landscape orientation) and must be matted with a white 11 x 14 matte board and affixed to a backer board. Please print your name on the backer board.
- Images must be suitable to a family environment. The Church reserves the right to decline exhibiting any photograph at its discretion.
- By submitting an image, you represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive owner of the image(s) and own all rights to the image(s); that to the best of your knowledge, the image(s) does not infringe any copyright, trademark right, or right of privacy or publicity, and does not defame any third party; and further, that consent for public use has been obtained from all persons in any image(s), or, if under 18, from their parent/guardian.
- You grant the Church permission for your submission and name to be used in publicity.
- Submission(s) may be mailed to the Church, Attn: Jane Wong, for receipt by May 18 or brought to her office Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 2 p,m. during the submission period.
- Photographs must be picked up at the Church from June 25 to July 8 (Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 2 p.m.). Pickup not available on July 4. The Church retains the right to discard remaining photos after July 8.
- The Church is not responsible for any loss or damage to any entry.
- Copies of the Submission Agreement form and forms downloaded from www.pvillepresby.org are acceptable for submission.